Wednesday 29 October 2014

Happy 1st Birthday My Boy!

This is a belated post. 1 year just flew past like that. My son is 1 year old now. I still clearly remember the day of going to hospital, going through labour and the moment he was born. I guess this is the reminiscing part that every mum goes through when their baby turn 1. My assumption.

Before showing his playground birthday party, let's do a recap of all his first!

First second on earth



First smile - 6 day old


Actually I am not sure if this is his first smile, let's assume so.

First car ride


First month baby shower 



First cheeky look


First ferry ride to Gozo 


First winter


First Christmas Party


First swim



First "Girlfriend"


First flight


First Chinese New Year in Singapore



First touch of snow & First time in Sicily



First time in Oslo


First summer



First gym class


First time on a swing



First time "driving"



First time in London



First time in an outdoor pool



First time in Barcelona


First birthday




Happy birthday my beloved son! Daddy and Mummy wish you happy and healthy forever! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...