Thursday 8 May 2014

Little boy is standing!

I am going to add some of little boy's milestones and memories here as well. They just grow up too fast and I am getting old to remember everything.
Little boy started being able to sit by himself at 5 months old. Slowly his stability improved and he was able to sit and reach for things at 6 months. Pretty good progress. However, he did not roll or turn over much still. Weirdo. Other babies are all enjoying rolling around at that age.

Now at 7.5 months, I just happened to sea friend's baby's photo of her standing in her cot bed. So a sudden thought stroked me. Maybe he could stand too, I just needed to give him a higher support to pull himself up. You see, he had been trying to stand since 7 months, but he only managed to stand halfway supporting himself with the sides of his cot. So I tried. And... Tadahhhh! He stood! I was so excited. I put him down, and tried again. Yay! He stood up again! He was so cute that he even try to hold on to the support when he lost his balance and try to regain it. Haha. Ok, simply joy of a mum!

Let's see when he is gonna start crawling.
On the not so good side, his sleeping pattern is totally haywire. Day time, he chooses play over nap anytime. Night time, he wakes up more than he need to. Sleep training is just driving me nuts. I seriously have no patience for it, yet letting him cry does not work for him. Soft approach required! Tough guy!
Let me pray that he will sort out himself and get back to how he was last time. Just up for milk please, little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...