Friday 9 November 2012

What to eat at Malta Airport?

Whenever we go to the airport for a flight, we will definitely have a meal there. Not that there is superb food, it is just a habit. Apart from this place that I am going to share here, there are KFC and Burger King at the airport for quick meal too.

Fat Harry's look like a bar but they do serve decent food too. Do take into consideration the amount of time you have while waiting for boarding, as food takes time to be cooked there.

Today we tried the steak and Guinness beef stew.

The Guinness Beef Stew was awesome. It was thick with a hint of the Guinness taste. Beef cooked to ultimate tenderness. I love it.
As for the medium done steak, I find that it was too dry. There wasn't any sauce to go with, except the sautéed mushroom. I think a little sauce will be better. The sautéed mushroom was good though, but not good enough for me to order this again.

Do share with me your experience there too.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Elson and Leng!

    Thank you for writing such a great and interesting blog. Me and my wife are considering moving to Malta so all the practical information you are posting is so useful!

    Best wishes from Austria!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adam,

      Sorry for the late reply as I was travelling earlier. I'm glad you find it useful. Let me know if you need any information. I will try to help.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...